TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How to change the backround stripes from green to pink?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 1st 2012#214464 Report
http://belerosemedia.com/header.jpg

I know it is quite easy to do in Photoshop, but I forgot how to do this. I want to replace green backround in the top image to darker and lighter pink stripes to match the color of the website. Can you tell me how would you do that (step by step, if possible, to avoid confusion).

Thank you

# # #

I've been going in the direction of:

1) Select color range (Pick green and just + the other shades of green to it)
2) Create Clipping mask from the Selection (I actually have all the green backround on white and nothing else on the screen, but I am kind of stuck at this point)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2012#214465 Report
try inverting the whole image then use hue/saturation to get the pink you want, over lay it on top of original and start erasing ,deleting everything but the green area
thats one way there are others
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2012#214466 Report
I was able to get closer to what I want by making a new layer and setting the blend mode to Hue, then painting over the green with light pink. The thing is that I would like to get exactly the same hex color codes, as I have on the website on the bottom (lighter pink on the left bottom part of the page, and darker pink on the stripe above it, and below the header). The best way to do this would be probably to blend the sky on the header picture with the background color that I have set on the header. I'll just keep trying different things until I figure something out.

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2012#214467 Report
you're welcome
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum