TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

tutorial adobe photoshop cs for beginner

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 16th 2012#213731 Report
Anyone here can give me a file.ppt for tutorial adobe photoshop cs for beginner.Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2012#213733 Report
.ppt?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2012#213800 Report
hi,
ppt (power point) tutorial files for photoshop are exremely rare. There a few tutorials that are in pdf format... but the vast majority are in graphic/text htm format or video's ....

now, one for beginners.. to find any one format that encompasses all areas of photoshop very difficult to find.. it would be better if you give a short lilst of areas you need..... is it just the tool areas and what there used for or a oververiew of features, or blending modes? ... etc..

since a all encompassing type file generally would only give overviews/summery's it would be better to find tutorials that specifically address areas... those type will spend more time in explaining...

so could you give l ist of specific areas...?

lalaland said:Anyone here can give me a file.ppt for tutorial adobe photoshop cs for beginner.Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2012#213804 Report
AHHHHH ppt =(power point).... good info jerry, Myself I don't use ppt(never seen it for that matter)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2012#213805 Report
hi idad,
power point although used for a lot of other things is really not good format for tutorials or book type layout... plus the program to make them is expensive..
that why you rarely see them used for tutorials
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum