TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

wierd...take a guess

Page: 1 Reply
May 2nd 2001#2810 Report
Ok, This image happened completly by accident. It shouldnt be too hard to guess what it is. But I just had to post it cause I got something that resembled a face with out trying to make a face. wierd indeed.

http://antistatik.oesm.org/images/face.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2893 Report
Weird about the face thing! I don't know how it was made though.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2905 Report
very wierd but... cool. hehe. looks like a face pukin up a ball or something.. what i do if i make somethin cool by accident. i take it and edit it a little more to make it usable in a website or just learn from it and make a new technique for myself
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2913 Report
There are many ways to see a face in it. For me the lower part is the nose (where the mouth is for you).
The opebn mouth are the eye sockets for me. This way it has big hanging eyebrows that would give him a mad face.

Anyway I see clouds in there I think, that all. Mayby with wave filter.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2915 Report
actually its like this -

first i picked up polygonal lasso and drew a bunch of overlapping lines, then went to the channels pallete and created new channel filled with white, blured about 20 then adjusted the layers. just like if you were going to smoothe out corners of a rectangle. then i went in and created a new layer, filter>>render >>clouds with green and white as my foreground and background colors, respectivly. and thats what came out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum