TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Airbrush

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2617 Report
No matter how hard I look I can not find the airbrush tool in Photoshop 6! I feel like an idiot! I am pretty good with Photoshop but I can not find it anywhere!

Help!

Noah- Absdrakt Web Design
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2624 Report
I found it! I must have passed over it because it was a different icon then I was expecting.

Noah
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2626 Report
Although you seem to have found what you were looking for, On the Adobe forum there was some discussion about Photoshop on Lower resolution monitors. It seems there ARE "some" things that you just cant get to if your monitor is set to lower resolutions.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2628 Report
Hmmm, Torn, I must have missed that one. I visit the Adobe forums regularly and have never heard mention of not being able to access any tools or functions when working at "lower" resolutions. Where's the "lower" cutoff point?

I'm not doubting the veracity of your reportage, but if this is true, I'd say Adobe needs to do another tweak or five and issue another incremental update.

Either way, you can almost always get to the tools and functions with keyboard shortcuts.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2001#2969 Report
Didn't go back and seach for it, but if I'm not mistaken it was resolutions lower than 800x600...
(dont ask me why the heck someone would...)
and reading the PS literature (PS 4.0) it states in there they recommend "at least" 800x600.

guess some people just need a new monitor??
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum