TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Small fonts...

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2613 Report
How do you guys use small fonts in photoshop. I just downloaded a bunch of really cool lookink fonts but when I use them with anti-aliasing on the get all fluffy and messed up, but when I turn the anti-aliasing OFF they get messed up even worse!! How am I supposed to make a small button when photoshop's typetool is just a hill of **** (sorry about that :D:D:D).

But seriously, how do you guys implent fonts like these:

http://www.dangeruss-industries.com/ (go to fonts ;))
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2616 Report
Just make sure anti-aliasing is off. Also, sometimes they only look right in certain sizes. Sometimes increments of 5, or 6 or something. So if it was five, it would look best at size 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. Just play with the sizes, and make sure antialiasing is off. Sometimes it will say on the page which size is best for the font.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2001#2632 Report
yep, what deker said...

another thing...

I have gone as far as to zoom way in and touch-up "smaller" fonts (after its a layer) with the pencil tool and airbrush. Kinda like "manually" anti aliasing...

it helps make really really small typefaces more readable (done it in printing for years...and I've used it on the web a few times too)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum