TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Copyright sign

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2580 Report
I am wondering how you can type a copyright sign in photoshop.. I tried copypasting it from Word, but that didn't help. Does anybody know the ASCII-code for that sign....

thx, | ::CyberoX::|
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2581 Report
Well, on my Windows machine, it's Alt + 0169.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2582 Report
It works, thx for the help...

greetz, | ::CyberoX:: |
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2583 Report
no problem.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2591 Report
OK...this is coming from someone who is used to using a Mac, who is going to be on a windows system for the next month.

MobileBB...while I acknowledge that you helped the guy out with the code for producing the copyright symbol, would it not have been better to explain to him how to access the character map utility in windows?

Give a man a fish, yada yada yada.....

I'm just getting back into the swing after many years of not using windows, but to find the codes for all the special symbols you go to Start...Programs....Accessories...System Tools...Character Map
Then, select the font you want to use and click the box in the grid on the special character you need the code for. The keyboard command will appear at the bottom of the window.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2592 Report
Yes ยต, I thought about that.

There are a couple of reasons I didn't, one of which that should be clear, but if not I'll catch you on AIM. :D

Another is that, installing the Character Map is an option. While most PC's are usually bought and come with Windows installed, the chance of it being on there is probably likely. But in the case, like that of myself, I do not have it installed. I just happen to know the proper keys to press.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2001#2593 Report
actually, just find an ascii table. since its ascii, it should be the same for every machine. Im not sure about macintosh, but in linux to get those characters, I just use and ascii table.

I find that this is a good one for ascii codes.
http://www.jimprice.com/ascii-0-127.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
May 2nd 2001#2784 Report
Oblivious (and anybody else who might be curious)...

On the Mac, you can find the special characters by accessing the standard accessory application called "Key Caps", which is installed in the Apple Menu by default.

When Key Caps is launched it shows a virtual keyboard, and by pressing the Shift, Option, or Command keys, or combinations of those, on your real keyboard, the onscreen display changes to show all the special characters available for the font you want to use.

It's quite nice, and to me, anyway, it's easier to remember those key combos on a Mac than it is to remember the "ALT+****" numbers for special characters under windows.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 4th 2001#2871 Report
Another way to find out the Alt + #### to make them funky little letters is to go to START - RUN - Type charmap - For font I have Arial choosen - When you wanna know the number senquence for the corosponding symbol just click on it in the list and it's number will apear in the bottom right hand side of the charmap window. There ya go, as easy as 1...2....3......
enjoy... :o)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum