Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games -
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The transform outlines on the layers are gone!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 2nd 2011#206513 Report
Member since: Jul 2nd 2011
Posts: 2
You know how layers have that dashed outline that has 8 squares on it, one for each corner and one for each side and it you click on one of them you can click and drag to transform? Well mine always used to have it but when I started up photoshop today it was gone! I've done searching but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. I guess it doesn't help that I don't know what the outlines are called but I can't think of any other name. I also don't have pictures.

Please please help I'm at my wits end!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2011#206717 Report
Member since: Jul 12th 2011
Posts: 1
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum