TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

another technique to guess from yours truely :)

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2511 Report
how was this accomplished?

www.geocities.com/killer4605/index.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2517 Report
I don't know but would sure like to be able to do stuff like that. If you don't mind an e-mail to jaslgv@aol.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2518 Report
Ok. Here is the deal. I don't know if you are claiming to have done this yourself, or if you just want to know how it was done. But you did not do that, since it is a wallpaper called rising star.

If you want to know how it was done, go to the guys site where you got the wallpaper from.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2519 Report
that is quite a cool image, but.. if you didn't make it, you need to state that you got it off of someone elses site.. and link to their site, instead of putting the image on your site..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2524 Report
im not claiming i made it.. infact i could never make something that good and i didnt steal it from him and putit on my site. as u can notice its only a BLANK webpage with 1 picture uploaded... i do not have a website.

yes i just wanted to know how to make it but i dont think the creator will tell me thats why i came to ask you guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2530 Report
ok then, point taken.

I seem to remember someone asking him once. But I cant remember. It wasn't on this forum. Try Thinkdan, infact, I think that is where I found the link to the guys website.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2001#2532 Report
Certainly suggest You created it.

If you meant it that way or not, be really carefulabout things like that.
You will get a bad "reputation" in a hurry.
This kind of board is full of people that will call you on it EVERYTIME, artist tend to frown on people trying to pass of work as their own.

As for how its done, it looks like some nice airbrush strokes to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum