TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need help transferring a sketch?

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 9th 2011#203025 Report
Wassup all?

I have a quick question for anybody who thinks they can help me out. Basically, I have a sketch (done by a client), and he wants me to convert it to a mixtape cover.

For the cover, the idea I had in mind was to take his original sketch, and copy/transfer it to a stock photo of a real notebook.

Here's 2 different versions of the client's sketch (one B/W, one partially colored, and scaled down):

And here's the 2 different stock notebooks that I'm thinking of using to transfer the sketch onto:

As you can see from the images, the curvature of the pages is distinctly different, so I was wondering if there's anyway to take the client's sketch image, and basically, stretch/skew it to make it look as though it was actually drawn inside of the notebook (by transferring/copying it).

Does anyone know of a way to do this, or if it's even at all possible? Thanks in advance for your help and response peoples, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

~ c4xL
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2011#203028 Report
Use the transform tool
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum