TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help for newbie please

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 12th 2011#202379 Report
Hi to all, I am totally new to PS, I have a problem that I cannot resolve, it is this, I have installed PS CS4 Extended to my PC and it is up and running, however when I open a photo file through Bridge or direct into PS it shows up with diagonal and squares obscuring sections of the photo, I have tried all that i can to resolve this but to no avail, it seems I cannot get over the first hurdle, I am looking forward to trying out some of the tutorials that are around, but cannot do anything with these objects in the picture obscuring sections of it, the sections that are not obscured are perfect.

Can anyone out there please please help, it will be something pretty simple in the end I am sure and I will feel like a real dumbo for asking, but if I dont ask then I will not learn, many thanks in anticipation, Dave :confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 20th 2011#202615 Report
Hi, I joined this forum on the 12th January and posted my first and only question and now 8 days later I see that their is not one response, I am amazed, I was lead to believe that this is where the answers could be found and that the forum members are willing to share and to help one another, Am I wrong in this assumption? to say I am disappointed is the least I feel, surely their is one of you that understands the question and has an answer and is willing to help a newcomer to PS, I am no threat to any of you that is for sure,thank you hopefully in anticipation, Dave
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum