TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Stair-step text at a 45 degree angle

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 20th 2010#200000 Report
Hello.

I've created a diagonal gradient, and I'm trying to stair-step my text along the gradient.
I started at the top and every time I went to the next line, I just guessed where the left edge would be and spaced over, but I was wondering if there was a way to get the text to left align along a 45 degree angle, rather than a 90 degree up and down angle, while still having the text remain parallel to the bottom and top of the image. I tried rotating the entire layer 45 degrees, but then the text also rotates as well. I'd still like the flat text, but laid out in a sort of stair-step pattern. The way I did it (guess work and spaces) looks all right, but I was wondering if there was a way to do this so the text can all be aligned on the left. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Edit:

THE TEXT WOULD
........LOOK SOMETHING
..................LIKE THIS
.........................WITHOUT THE PERIODS
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2010#200002 Report
I think you can create your Steps with the pen tool then create work path with it and bring your text toll over the work path and start typing
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2010#200003 Report
or just use your space bar, at start of every line no periods should show
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2010#200004 Report
not this I take it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum