TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help! Image resolution

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 4th 2010#199710 Report
Although being fairly new to Photoshop, I've always managed to solve my own problems, that is until now.

I have a low resolution photo with text that I need to make out. I've tried sharpening, I've downloaded the free trial of Genuine Fractals 6 and gave that a shot, still couldn't make anything out.

Could you offer any suggestions? Or is it simply impossible.

Maybe if someone had some spare time and was up to the challenge?

Thank you for any advice you may have.

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2010#199719 Report
Sorry but impossible, tried a few ideas ....no go
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2010#199725 Report
hi,
first the fractal program is considered pretty good program to enlarge things....

now i gave it shot (i don't consider myself that good however) .. tried different enalrgment techniques such as the 10% rule and tried use bicubic sharper and smoother...... andthen tried unmask sharpening and high pass filter and couple of other things but didn't work......

to me the camera shot was too low of a resolution (and shot to far away) ...and the ppi setting on the camera wasn't high enough....

i don't know if it impossible... i don't like the word.. smiling...but probably unlikely
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 4th 2010#199727 Report
Thanks for the effort you guys. Much appreciated.

I was hoping it was just my own incompetence, but on the other hand, I don't feel as bad for not being able to get it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum