TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Won't let me rasterize layer...?

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 27th 2010#199559 Report
I'm working on this project that I got from a tutorial (the out of bounds photoshop effect) and step 8 says that I have to "Use the color black with a pencil and brush and draw on our 'Original' layer with the mask as close to the picture as you can get without drawing on the penguin's body or the pictures white frame."

I tried to do that but every time I tried a box popped up that gave me Mask Layer options, to I figured that I didn't rasterize that layer like it said to in the beginning.
But when ever I right-click, the rasterize option is in grey and is unclickable.
What do I do?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2010#199562 Report
Check image mode possibly
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2010#199575 Report
hi,
could you send the link of the tutorial? generally i don't think of rasterizing unless i am working in vector!

randombubble said:I'm working on this project that I got from a tutorial (the out of bounds photoshop effect) and step 8 says that I have to "Use the color black with a pencil and brush and draw on our 'Original' layer with the mask as close to the picture as you can get without drawing on the penguin's body or the pictures white frame."

I tried to do that but every time I tried a box popped up that gave me Mask Layer options, to I figured that I didn't rasterize that layer like it said to in the beginning.
But when ever I right-click, the rasterize option is in grey and is unclickable.
What do I do?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum