TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Really bad photography

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 21st 2010#199478 Report
I have an Olympus E-520. I have had it for two years and haven't really mastered it, but I have taken some nice pictures (of nothing). Some mutual friends of my husband and I asked me if I cold take some pictures at their wedding. They had a photographer, but they wanted some shots that she wasn't going to think of. I went to the bathroom and my husband who said he hates my camera:rolleyes:, took it and took some pictures that are hideous to say the least. I mean, they are AWFUL.:mad: Since they are of the couple cutting the cake, I would like to keep the photo. I tried in vain to correct at least the darkness of the image, but, it still looks bad. I didn't know where to post the photo. Tried to find the photo album, and only got to where it said photo album. If someone could tell me if I can post it in the message, I can edit it in. If not, please let me know where I can upload it so that it can be viewed. Thank you.

Fee Fee
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2010#199480 Report
Try photobucket.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2010#199499 Report
Ok, I got my 4th Photobucket account and here is the huge bad photo This was the cake part of te reception, so like it or not, I had to hold on to these
but I didn't take them and my husband does not know how to set the camera or that he had to bring up the flash so it ended up looking like this (faces have been edited out).
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 9th 2010#199784 Report
It looks like you have already done some things to this photo other than try to lighten it and block out the faces - the arms and chests look a bit strange - maybe first explain what have you done to them?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum