TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

photo manipulation help

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 9th 2010#199343 Report
My best friend asked me to do this for her, She wants me to make the chick from twilight look like her cartoon drawing.

I already did "Bella's" blue eyes (to make the eyes of her cartoon person) I just need help getting the black part of the Kimono the same Pink as the drawing...

and how do I put the kimono on her? do I "warp" it on her? she is pretty much sideways.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/ureverydaygoddess/cass-1.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2010#199345 Report
not sure I follow you want to try explaining again?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2010#199346 Report
hi,
i agree i think you need to rexplain.....

the picture also does not fit your explation.. is that the right pictures..?
all i see is on the right side a cartoon drawing of a gal wearing a pink/redish robe

on the left bottom i see a guy wearing a red robe or could be leisure robe/jacket with blackcoller, cuffs and pockets.. ... then on the left top i see a headshot of a gal....

i don'e see a girl side ways wearing a komino...

now there appears to be a picture behind those three but but only see a edge of it....
brokenrose24 said:My best friend asked me to do this for her, She wants me to make the chick from twilight look like her cartoon drawing.

I already did "Bella's" blue eyes (to make the eyes of her cartoon person) I just need help getting the black part of the Kimono the same Pink as the drawing...

and how do I put the kimono on her? do I "warp" it on her? she is pretty much sideways.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/ureverydaygoddess/cass-1.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum