TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Layer Style Problem

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 17th 2010#199130 Report
Hello,

I've been trying to do something on photoshop for four hours now... And I've failed....

If you look at the middle part of this image, you can see what I'm trying to accomplish. The text at the bottom is my version. As you can see, the (I think it's bavel) on the top part of the letters does not exist.

as I can not create it. I ask you people to help me make it for me. Below is a link leading to a PSD of the image. Could you please take it and add the bavel to one of the "RAREWARE" characters and then attach it to a post so I can have it. (I really want you to do it via layerstyles so I can apply it to all the characters now and for future usages)

NOTE: Do not worry if you mess up the original layerstyle whatsoever. All that matters is getting the bavel, you can make the character gray if that helps... Do anything to make it happen.

Download: http://rarewarecentral.com/problem.psd

Please help. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2010#199158 Report
dosent look like a Bavel ( bevel ) go to 3d projection and give it the same color also look into profiles in filters bevel emboss etc........need to saturate the yellow to match .....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2010#199268 Report
dennis campbell said:dosent look like a Bavel ( bevel ) go to 3d projection and give it the same color also look into profiles in filters bevel emboss etc........need to saturate the yellow to match .....

I really can't do this on my own. Can anybody download the PSD and do something simple to one of the characters so I can continue with the rest after that?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum