TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

CS5 question

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 15th 2010#199117 Report
I might be wrong but I think I was able to preview psd images in CS3 . in Safari under >File Preview in Safari > has this option been dropped in CS5 or is there a special way to get there I'm unaware of .like I said I could be wrong maybe not psd's, Anyone?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 16th 2010#199121 Report
hi idad,
i saw your question.... so i did a little research... now if i remember you have a apple system....
from what i understand, from my research.. the reason could be more from the way apple OSX does things than weather it safarie or ps cs series..

now i found this little article on it... http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030712051611750 also you may want to click the link about displaying rtf files in safarie...

note;; since they talk about file sharing libraries... maybe something needs to be set in the osx... i don't know

just a side note for windows i noticed there a dll file that can be downloaded and give thumbnails of psd files.. i was surprised at that... smiling.. the article was a little old but probably still applicable..
http://www.downloadsquad.com/tag/psd+thumbnails/

iDad said:I might be wrong but I think I was able to preview psd images in CS3 . in Safari under >File Preview in Safari > has this option been dropped in CS5 or is there a special way to get there I'm unaware of .like I said I could be wrong maybe not psd's, Anyone?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 16th 2010#199122 Report
So it was possible(I thought so) lol..... but for the life of me I can not find what has changed in CS5 to stop it from"just being there" in menu dropdowns.I did nothing to add it to earlier version.But I'll look around more thanks for the clues!.YOUDAMAN!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum