TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Converting a Single Image into Multiples?

Page: 1 Reply
May 25th 2010#198968 Report
I have several stanzas of a poem in a text box in Photoshop. After I rasterize it, is there any way to save the individual words within the stanzas as separate images without going through and copy/pasting each word into a new image file? I'm importing them into Final Cut Studio and I need to be able to manipulate the words individually.

Along those lines, I can't get images to save with a transparent background (another thing I'm going to need for Final Cut Studio). The transparency settings are always on in the .psd file, but once it goes to .jpg it reverts to a solid white background.

Thanks in advance!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2010#198969 Report
Save them as .png or .gif
.jpg does not support transparecy
Reply with Quote Reply
May 25th 2010#198970 Report
hi,
i think your going to have to do the copy and paste routine i can't th ink of any other way....

now as far as exporting....
well of course jpg will not save the transparency data... you need to save in png or gif or maybe tif ...

now i don't know which version of ps you have.....

but if you go to file>script>export layers to files you will get a window and there you can choose which format to save the file in... my old version ... if i want transpancy i need to either use image ready and sve in gig or using the script... tiff is the ony other format other than psd...

good uck

Tsavong Lah said:I have several stanzas of a poem in a text box in Photoshop. After I rasterize it, is there any way to save the individual words within the stanzas as separate images without going through and copy/pasting each word into a new image file? I'm importing them into Final Cut Studio and I need to be able to manipulate the words individually.

Along those lines, I can't get images to save with a transparent background (another thing I'm going to need for Final Cut Studio). The transparency settings are always on in the .psd file, but once it goes to .jpg it reverts to a solid white background.

Thanks in advance!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum