TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with removing tress and replacing with sky

Page: 1 Reply
May 22nd 2010#198949 Report
I would like to remove the trees from behind the hill so only the sky shows but I'm having quite a difficult time. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Link to photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/23268265@N06/4627753091/

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2010#199022 Report
Im guessing the reds on a different layer? i could be wrong haha. i'd cut a line roughly along the grass and around the trees with the pen tool right click make selection then - making sure your on the layer with the sky on - use the clone stamp to stick some random sky in from above, hope that helps.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2010#199025 Report
The quick and dirty way to do it, would be to use the polygonal lasso tool or the pen tool to select the areas where there are trees.

Once you have everything selected, then use the clone stamp tool to fill in the areas where there are trees.

Finished

This is one way to do it; there are other ways to get those trees out of the picture.

I hope this helps,

Take care
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2010#199160 Report
if you have cs4 you can bring up the pixels to max and sky clone them out a lot of work but i see what you mean would improve the image greatly.....nice shot
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum