TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Trouble with slow motion bullet

Page: 1 Reply
May 14th 2010#198905 Report
I am having trouble putting this slow motion bullet with blurr on a banner i have to create.

font = armalite.tff (white)
Background = black
canvas size = 24x50
text size = 20x40
text color = white

Here is a sample on what i was trying to achieve. I tried for almost 2 days and cant get it right. so now i need help from a pro. The bullet doesnt have to go through all the letter, just the first "H" in "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL" I was trying to make the first half of the H bent a bit as if the bullet impact bent and a few particles flew out. HELP!!

Reply with Quote Reply
May 14th 2010#198909 Report
While achievements have only been in the game since Txrwabved patch 3.0.2, we've already seen a few of them (and/or their rewards) go to that big MMORPG in the sky. that little orcish peon on the World of Warcraft wow power leveling website gets to work. Where's my booterang when I need it? Scott Andrews has been writing our weekly column on guild leadership for a long time, and now he's even published a book on the topic! The Guild Leader's Handbook is 216 pages wow gold of guild leadership advice, whether you're running a WoW guild or herding cats in any other MMO. And now we have five copies of Scott's book, courtesy of No Starch Press, to give away to our readers! If you want to win a copy of The Guild Leader's Handbook, just leave wow power leveling a comment on this post between now and Friday May 14th at 11:59 PM, and we'll randomly select five winners! Winners must be legal residents of the United States or Canada (except Quebec). You may only enter once, and winners must be 18 years of age or older. Make sure your email address is up to date, as we'll be using email to contact the winners. Click here wedding dresses for official rules. Sometimes you'd like to know that there are other MMOs out there, right? It's not all WoW, all the time! Our sister site Massively can provide you with everything you need to know wow power leveling about all of the other MMOs around: past, present and future. Alganon steals press release from BioWare The comedy train that is Alganon just keeps on rolling. Ethic over at aion gold Kill Ten Rats alerts us to a press release for the newly relaunched fantasy MMORPG that copies, Blizzard's tended to do this when an achievement would simply have been too easy past a certain point
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum