TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hue/Sat on text with transparent bg - Help please!!

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 22nd 2010#198717 Report
Hello everyone,

My dilema...

I created some text on a transparent background, rasterized it because I needed to work on it via a tutorial I found. My problem is, I need to use hue/sat on it 2x (its text with fire) to get the fire colors correctly. I know I can make a solid color layer and merge it with the text and it works fine -- problem is I need to maintain the transparent background in order to paste it onto another pic.

Any ideas? When I try hue/sat now, any adjustments I make have no effect.

Thanks for any help..

Lego
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2010#198719 Report
If I understand you correctly all you have to do is after rasterizing your text, select the outer area (plus any inside perimeters,the inside of the letter O, for example) usually after selecting outside area the select similar will cover your needs. After your selection is complete Save that as a.png file(no background) them apply your effects......thats one way, IF I understood correctly
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 22nd 2010#198721 Report
Thanks for the reply.. Im a complete noobie and not sure if I understand you correctly but at least you gave me something to start with. Im off to see if I can figure out what you said..

Thanks again..

Lego
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum