TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with logo

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 10th 2009#198662 Report
I'm not completey new to photoshop but I'm having a little trouble with creating a logo for a t-shirt line I'm doing.

I've created the logo but had to rasterize some layers to cut up the text and I also had to add some extra lines and I just used the polygon tool.

Now I've realized that this won't work because those particular layers aren't vector and when I go to englarge the logo those layers become distored.

So my main question is, how do I cut text without having to rasterize it? and also create other lines and shapes and have them be vector.

Thank you to anyone willing to help, I really appreciate it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 10th 2009#198663 Report
itscarmine said:I'm not completey new to photoshop but I'm having a little trouble with creating a logo for a t-shirt line I'm doing.

I've created the logo but had to rasterize some layers to cut up the text and I also had to add some extra lines and I just used the polygon tool.

Now I've realized that this won't work because those particular layers aren't vector and when I go to englarge the logo those layers become distored.

So my main question is, how do I cut text without having to rasterize it? and also create other lines and shapes and have them be vector.

Thank you to anyone willing to help, I really appreciate it.

Sorry I don't have the answer, but that is one hell of a good question, I sure hope there is an answer soon
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum