TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Text in the centre of a picture

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 26th 2009#198459 Report
Hello everybody,

I have a picture which I will use for a calender. I will make 12 copies of the picture. On the 1st copy I need to write "January". On the 2nd i will write "February" and so forth.

My question: How can I make sure that all the months I write on all the picture are centrated on exactly the same spot on all the pictures?

Hope you can help outthere..

Best regards

Marlev
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2009#198464 Report
hi marlev,

this is the way i probably do it.... make sure your using the correct justification you want.... might want to choose center justify....

then after that... after you got your january text setup.... then just duplicate that text layer... mark the january text in that duplicated layer and type in february... then repeat the process for the other months

there probably other better ways to do it but that works for me... it keeps thing exactly in the same spot..

marlev said:Hello everybody,

I have a picture which I will use for a calender. I will make 12 copies of the picture. On the 1st copy I need to write "January". On the 2nd i will write "February" and so forth.

My question: How can I make sure that all the months I write on all the picture are centrated on exactly the same spot on all the pictures?

Hope you can help outthere..

Best regards

Marlev
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 26th 2009#198466 Report
You could use variables to change the text. Check the help files for Variables and Data Sets for more info.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum