TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help Creating Path for Text

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 23rd 2009#198421 Report
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to wrap text around the top row of this rubiks cube. When i try making a path, i cant seem to get the orientation right so that the text is on the plane of the cube. I was able to do it with two separates text boxes (one for each side of the cube), but i need one text box which i can later declare as a variables for export.

I am including what i have been able to do with a path as well as what i am hoping to achieve but with one text box instead of two as shown.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2009#198433 Report
You just need to hit the space key to bring the text around the corner.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2009#198444 Report
Use the pen tool to create a path that you want your text to follow. Next, click on the text tool you want to use, and then hover it over the path you've created. When you see a little line intersecting the text cursor, your text tool is now ready to type on the path - so click and start typing! FWI - I've found the best place to click the text tool on the path is right in the center of the path, so in this case - right in the corner. Good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum