TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

total noob question

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 13th 2009#198304 Report
Probably very simple to answer but I would appreciate someones help.

I have the shape tool on, say i draw a circle. Now the fill is set to black, black will fill in. The outline is set to red yet the outer line will not fill in red. It just fills in blank no matter what color i put whether it be red, blue, purple, or whatever. So I am left with a black circle but no red line around it. I want the red line

How do i fix?

THANK YOU!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2009#198306 Report
hi maybe i am misunderstanding your question... just a novice
but what i did..
1. choose my forground color (red)
2. then i choose customize shape and chose and draw circle
3. at this point the outer ring is red...
4. then i change the forground color to black and used the fill bucket or brush, whatever...

photoshop noob said:Probably very simple to answer but I would appreciate someones help.

I have the shape tool on, say i draw a circle. Now the fill is set to black, black will fill in. The outline is set to red yet the outer line will not fill in red. It just fills in blank no matter what color i put whether it be red, blue, purple, or whatever. So I am left with a black circle but no red line around it. I want the red line

How do i fix?

THANK YOU!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2009#198307 Report
Or you can just double click the layer you've drawn in the Layer Palette, and your Layer Style menu will pop up. In the Layer Styles choices on the left of the menu, double click on "Stroke" - it's on the bottom. The menu will change to the Stroke sub-menu. From there you can set your stroke parameters - change the color, width, positioning, etc... You can change this anytime just by double clicking on the layer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum