TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Sonic effect help

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 11th 2009#198281 Report
Hey guys. I am trying to replicate this effect but can't figure out how it was done. Can anyone help? thanks!

panda bear
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2009#198284 Report
clone stamp tool I just did it with it but this site doesnt let me post pictures for some reason
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2009#198287 Report
hi,
the thing about photoshop there different ways to do the same thing and it depends on the image which techniques is used..

another meathod,,,
1. is select the the head, m
2. copy that to two or three layers,
3. then position the head where you want it ..
4. at that point you can apply different tools.. for example on one layer they used maybe guasian blur and they added a shadow, on other layers to different degree they used the eraser with a different opacity setting.... in all cases it looks like they uses a little bluring to elimiant parts of the head they didn't want shown..

jusswerjk said:Hey guys. I am trying to replicate this effect but can't figure out how it was done. Can anyone help? thanks!

panda bear
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2009#198327 Report
iDad said:clone stamp tool I just did it with it but this site doesnt let me post pictures for some reason

Bang on!
I would use the same CLONE STAMP tool...that's the one thing in photoshop I can do very well...and that's all I can do till now...lol.
I am a beginner...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2009#198342 Report
wroxtar said:Bang on!
I would use the same CLONE STAMP tool...that's the one thing in photoshop I can do very well...and that's all I can do till now...lol.
I am a beginner...

bang on. is that a good thing? LOL
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2009#198346 Report
I'm actually going to guess - I could be wrong - but I'll bet that's a filter plug-in.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum