TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Video to PSD layers

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 10th 2009#198030 Report
I have a requirement to convert .MOV files to PSD layers. I'm using CS4 Extended, and it's an urgent requirement, the objective of which is to provide animated backgrounds in a game for a mobile phone.

Does anyone know how this can be done? A step-by-step guide would be most useful and gratefully received!

Thanks
Ben
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2009#198035 Report
hi,
I don't think i am going to be much help...just a novice with PS , i don't use ps for editing video...... however....untill someone come along who really into using ps can help you ...... this link may help you....
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/WS7F9ABC05-3A39-41e2-B3F9-F905B8949DF4a.html look on the left side at the index ...

bengilbey said:I have a requirement to convert .MOV files to PSD layers. I'm using CS4 Extended, and it's an urgent requirement, the objective of which is to provide animated backgrounds in a game for a mobile phone.

Does anyone know how this can be done? A step-by-step guide would be most useful and gratefully received!

Thanks
Ben
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum