TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop CS3 Checksum Request

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 9th 2009#198018 Report
Hi,

I possibly made the mistake of purchasing Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended on eBay. This is obviously before I heard the stories about dodgy versions popping up etc. Yes, naive I know, but it all looked so legit and I was desperate for the software so I took the plunge.

Anyway, now I'm paranoid, and of course I don't want dodgy software installed on my PC so now I need to find out if the file is legit or not. Hence my request for a checksum of the ADBEPHSPCS3_WWE.exe file. Would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
John Benson
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2009#198023 Report
hi,
all i can give you is the approx files size
463.59MB (486,108,144 bytes)

the reason for saying appx is that sometimes not all pc will count the bytes the same way... and there might be a couple of bytes differences

BMS said:Hi,

I possibly made the mistake of purchasing Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended on eBay. This is obviously before I heard the stories about dodgy versions popping up etc. Yes, naive I know, but it all looked so legit and I was desperate for the software so I took the plunge.

Anyway, now I'm paranoid, and of course I don't want dodgy software installed on my PC so now I need to find out if the file is legit or not. Hence my request for a checksum of the ADBEPHSPCS3_WWE.exe file. Would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
John Benson
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2009#198026 Report
This one wonderful ?

http://www.madnike.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum