TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help creating a logo

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197977 Report
Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I have a few pictures of a logo that I would like to scan onto the back of a t-shirt. However, I only have the logo in a picture of someone else wearing it. So I've realized that I need to re-create the logo all together and make it the appropriate size so that it fits on the back of the t-shirt. I'm not very computer savvy nor am I very good with Photoshop and was hoping someone might be able to help me out creating this logo or emblem. If anyone thinks they might be able to help I could e-mail you the 3 or 4 photos I have, as it appears that I cannot attach them in this thread. I've tried everything and this is sort of my last ditch effort. Thanks!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197978 Report
If you want to post an image on the site, use ImageShack, or another image hosting site first. Copy the direct link, then in the message box on this site, click the little insert image icon above and paste the link in the pop-up box.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197980 Report
thanks for the tip hawkeye!

Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197982 Report
How is this?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197985 Report
Oh my god, I am actually speechless. It actually looks identical... I cannot believe how perfect this is and how quickly you managed to make this.

I hate to get greedy, because this is absolutely amazing, but if it was at all possible, could it be made in a darker orange? But if not, this is still absolutely incredible and thank you so so much for all of your help, Hawkeye. I really do appreciate it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197987 Report
Is this better? It's hard to know what color you want exactly, unless perhaps you can post an example.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197988 Report
If you look at the larger picture of the 2 I posted above, if it was possible to make it that shade of orange possibly? The first original one you posted was a bit closer than the 2nd one. But the shade I was hoping for was, and the only way I can really explain it is "more orange" -- a more definitive orange colour that really stands out. Anything you can do once again is amazing. Thanks Hawkeye!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197989 Report
looking at it again, perhaps I might call it a brighter orange?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197990 Report
Hey Hawkeye,
To be honest the colour I was looking for, you actually already used. If you look at the first one you designed, and look at the perfectly vertical bar on the right which is as I would say "the most orange or brightest orange", could that shade of orange be used for the entire logo?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2009#197991 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum