TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Resizing C4ds

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 5th 2009#197962 Report
Hi, I'm new to photoshop. I'm trying to use a tutorial to make a sig but I'm stuck because I'm having a problem. Everytime I resize my c4d, it goes through. However, when copy and paste it into my canvas it pastes as the original size instead of the new size I made. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2009#197963 Report
I don't understand what you are trying to say. What is a c4d?

For me to help, you'll need to be more specific about what you are trying to do and how you are going about it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2009#197964 Report
hi,
I don't know cd4 is... but if what your copying from another image is larger that the image your pasting into.... then the copy image will adjust it to the orginal image...

what you might do with the orginal image enlarge the canvas...to equal at least the size of the cd4, what ever that is,, and then paste into it...

now if your coping your object to a new canvas and you want the canvas to have the same size as what you copied (it on the clipboard) then when click new .. in the file menu you get a window , for the preset make sure it set for clipboard... then your new canvas will have the same deminsions as what copied object is... hope that helps

Legendus said:Hi, I'm new to photoshop. I'm trying to use a tutorial to make a sig but I'm stuck because I'm having a problem. Everytime I resize my c4d, it goes through. However, when copy and paste it into my canvas it pastes as the original size instead of the new size I made. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum