TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Problems with panorama

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 29th 2009#197870 Report
I've taken several shots yesterday evening with intent to create a good panorama. However, I forgot to set my camera exmposure fixed. As a result I've got this:

Is there any automatic way (or helpful tools) to balance the picture and remove those borders or should I edit each shot manually to make them match each other? In other words what is the optimal way to have this problem solved? Thanks in advance.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2009#197917 Report
Try googling "photomatix". I think it will help with that sorta stuff.... Ummmm..... maybe you could lasoo the darker areas and increase the exposure.... Does Photoshop not give you options to make the exposures match while it's stitching.... or something. Gosh, it's been a LONG time since I stitched last :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2009#197952 Report
Ok will try, thanks for help
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2009#197957 Report
Photomatix is HDR software, so I don't think that's going to help you. But each image that is merged will be on it's own layer. There is no automatic way that I am aware of but you can select the darker layer(s) from the layers palette and adjust the brightness individually.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 4th 2009#197958 Report
I fixed it using the smudge tool and blur tool (50%) it actually looks pretty good I don't have an option to upload for some reason, but I guess you can try it yourself (kind of tedious though)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum