TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

image layers

Page: 1 Reply
May 16th 2009#197606 Report
hi everyone

i wana ask u

is there any spftware to analyze the layers of the picture
such as remove the hear from the head
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2009#197614 Report
hi,
I see you don't have any replies yet, possibly it the way you phrase your question...

I am not sure what you mean "analyze layers"... do you really mean programs that utilize layers? using layers makes it a whole lot easier in doing things...

now yo didn't mentioned what image program your using... photoshop , which you use layers.... but if you don't have photoshop and it too high for your budget... there a variety of good shareware and free ware programs that utilize layers and are good such as corel or jasc... many others ... if your on a tight budget gimp or gimpshop are very good ...!! and there FREE ....it may be a good idea to start with those..... if for nothing else start giving you and idea and something to train with before putting out big bucks...gimp/gimpshop ... download from download.com or tucows.com ..

also there a couple of online image programs you can use for example...
adobe has photoexpress..... it a very light version of there photoshop.
https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html

now you used the example of removing a ear from a face.... possible features/tools that you be using to do that... masking, cloning, selecting ,,, those would be the basic...

now there are tons of tutorials avail on the net on how to do specific task such as removing a object (a ear or hair or whatever)

i hope this helps...

!!!!! said:hi everyone

i wana ask u

is there any spftware to analyze the layers of the picture
such as remove the hear from the head
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum