TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Blending people to background

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 26th 2009#197403 Report
I have a group photo of some fellow co-workers and would like to add 2 other individuals that weren't in the group photo. When I add the 2 people to the group shot however it's clearly visible that they were photoshoped in because the coloring, saturation, etc of the individuals are different from the group shot.

Any good tips on what to change. I'm ok with PS but color manipulation has always been a problem for me. Details on where the commands are on the program would help. I don't need to be able to fool an expert but I'd to get it good enough so that if you took a quick look it would be hard for someone to tell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2009#197438 Report
hi,
I was hoping some one would jump in. people are seeing your post....

my thoughts...
1 as far as the edges... i always either use a very slight blur or when do a select just a small amount of feathering... to eliminate the edge sharpness you get ... it ends up looking more natural...

the colors.. i always have the same problem... depending on the picture..... the selected people i might use curves on them to get the right brighness and color... sometimes also the saturation... you might look at this tutorial... maybe some ideas for you...
http://capecodgraphics.com/pages/photoshop.html

possibly if you had included the images... some one would have played wiith and see what the best way... since there so many ways of doing things to get a given results .....

well i hope that get you started..... untill the pro's comes along

cad0 said:I have a group photo of some fellow co-workers and would like to add 2 other individuals that weren't in the group photo. When I add the 2 people to the group shot however it's clearly visible that they were photoshoped in because the coloring, saturation, etc of the individuals are different from the group shot.

Any good tips on what to change. I'm ok with PS but color manipulation has always been a problem for me. Details on where the commands are on the program would help. I don't need to be able to fool an expert but I'd to get it good enough so that if you took a quick look it would be hard for someone to tell.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum