TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Text box layering

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 22nd 2009#197366 Report
Hi,

I have searched for this and did not find anything. I looked through pages and pages but still nothing, haha...

I have photoshop 7.0 with no 7.0.1 patch. I have been having some issues with the program lately; enough so that I deleted it and reloaded it to my machine so that I can use the program.

My question is this: I have my normal signature that I do at the bottom of each picture. My signature consists of two different fonts so I have two different layers that I use and then align them manually each time. So since I have reloaded PS I can only get one of the two layers to oveerlap the other while the other seems to always be the one overlapped, even if I change the font in that box to be what I want, is there anyway to change which text box overlaps the other?

I have changed the font in each box a couple times, in accordance with the overlapping to the one being overlapped and somehow it still manages to swtich on me...

The picture bellow is an example of what my signature is and how I overlap the fonts.

Thanks,
Phillip
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2009#197371 Report
Can you post a non successfull example?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 22nd 2009#197374 Report
Yes, I will when I get off work!

For now the difference is that the "Photography" section of my signature will be under the "Shutter Labs" portion, for some reason no matter what I do. Even If I keep them where they are at and change the font. IDK if it has to do with the order the layers were made or what I have tried to my knowledge all the possiblities that I can think of.

Thanks,
Phillip
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 24th 2009#197387 Report
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if this is your problem.
You know that the order the layers are made doesn't matter, they can be positioned by dragging up and down? One on top of the other and vice-versa?
Am I missing something here?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum