TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Magnetic Lasso problem

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 20th 2009#197357 Report
Im not sure what happened, but at some point in time my magnetic lasso stopped working how it use to. ill do my best to describe the problem and what im doing.

Adobe Photoshop 7.0

When you click on the magnetic lasso tool it doesnt always let you select what you want to select, sometimes it will say "Warning: no pixels are more than 50% selected. The selected edges will not be visible". Other times instead of actually selecting anything close to the area I selected it just makes a circle looking lasso instead, which typically eliminates the sharp edges I would like to select at times.

I know at some point in time the magnetic lasso allowed me to select every sharp edge and every detailed spot I wanted, so what did I click? What am I doing wrong? I tried reinstalling photoshop and that didnt help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2009#197359 Report
hi,
on the lasso,,, did you you make sure feathering is at zero ...? if you have a large number tht would make corners appear round ...

also go with a small width value, and you might want to experiment a little with the edge contrast numbers...

Arctic601 said:Im not sure what happened, but at some point in time my magnetic lasso stopped working how it use to. ill do my best to describe the problem and what im doing.

Adobe Photoshop 7.0

When you click on the magnetic lasso tool it doesnt always let you select what you want to select, sometimes it will say "Warning: no pixels are more than 50% selected. The selected edges will not be visible". Other times instead of actually selecting anything close to the area I selected it just makes a circle looking lasso instead, which typically eliminates the sharp edges I would like to select at times.

I know at some point in time the magnetic lasso allowed me to select every sharp edge and every detailed spot I wanted, so what did I click? What am I doing wrong? I tried reinstalling photoshop and that didnt help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2009#197360 Report
That worked thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2009#197363 Report
Hi,
great! it working now...... your welcome.. you have a good day....

Arctic601 said:That worked thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum