TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help - Photoshop Animation

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 3rd 2009#197193 Report
Hello,

I am in need of some help for Photoshop CS3 animation I have only had Photoshop a few months so im not that good. And this is my first time on this forum.

What I have done is made an animation with 72 layers and 73 animation frames. I have used black text and on a transparent background. While in Photoshop it plays fine but no matter if i export as movie or save as gif all i ever get is a pure black view.

The only exception is when i export using Render Video is i choose render option "premultiplied with white" then when i play the exported .mov i still get a black screen but i can finally see the animation drawn in black with white just behind it.

How do I make the animation or any animation so i can use it as an overlay in a video. I just want the text to show up no background or sometimes would like to add a picture as a background with colored text.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Photoshop CS3 not full suite. I also have Photoshop Elements 7 as well as Premiere Elements 7 and multiple video editing programs. I am also running the cursed Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit.

Thanks in Advance
Grendor
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2009#197218 Report
Already answered in another forum...save it, using the Save for web feature and choose gif.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2009#197234 Report
Hello,

Thanks for the help, but it does not work the way i need it. It works good in photoshop or a few video players, but if i try to import or open in a video editing program I get the same black screen and/or just the first frame of it.

I am going to give up till I know a bit more about all the programs and features in them.

Thanks Again
Grendor
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2009#197398 Report
Have already answered it in some other forum, anyways here it’s again for you.....

I am not much familiar with CS3, so suggesting this on CS2.

After creating all your layers, just open the "animation window”.

Add and modify your frames here. then simply click File ----> save for web...

In upcoming dialogue box, choose to save your file as GIF (you can also adjust the image quality, its size and other attributes).

Mark,
www.indovance.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum