TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Levels/contrast not working

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 15th 2009#196995 Report
hi there... basically what is happening i am importing line drawings that i have scanned in.
i am opening the TIF file then changing it to a PSD or JPG (i have tried with both) changed the mode to RGB and 8 bit
i then try to adjust the levels of the image to make the drawn lines i scanned in stand out more. the preview shows the lines getting darker but when i click "OK" the image just doesn't change and the lines stay faint. the same happens when i try to use just the simple "adjust brightness contrast" option aswell.
is there something i can do? i cant seem to figure it out!
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 16th 2009#197002 Report
hi,
I am not quite sure what is happening.. also if you just brought in a nomal picture image... does the same thing happens?

now what happens to me sometimes... is when have a duplicate layer to be my primary layer i work with... i'll forget to tag the dup layer... and when i do my changes, nothing appears to be happening with my dup layer..!! all the changes is happen on the 1st layer... could this be happening to you....?

collierjc said:hi there... basically what is happening i am importing line drawings that i have scanned in.
i am opening the TIF file then changing it to a PSD or JPG (i have tried with both) changed the mode to RGB and 8 bit
i then try to adjust the levels of the image to make the drawn lines i scanned in stand out more. the preview shows the lines getting darker but when i click "OK" the image just doesn't change and the lines stay faint. the same happens when i try to use just the simple "adjust brightness contrast" option aswell.
is there something i can do? i cant seem to figure it out!
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum