TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What photoshop program is the best to use for anime?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 7th 2009#196908 Report
I want a good program to photoshop anime (for example:changing colors of the picture) Which program would be the best? Some one told me that Adobe Photoshop works, is that true? If so which one should i purchase? What other photoshop programs work? I kinda want it a little cheap too but i guess it could be kinda expensive as well.
Mar 7th 2009#196911 Report
hi,
instead of saying photoshop programs it better to say either paint programs or image editing programs..... photoshop is a specific program...

now with that in mind... there are many programs you can use that are good and cheaper (photoshop cs4 looking at 600 bucks at least)

probably the best freeware that come close to photoshop is gimp or it clone gimpshop .. there both free and good... yo can get them at download.com or tucows.com or look for there website....

now gimpshop.... the only difference between gimp and gimpshop, other than gimp been recentl upgraded and gimpshop hasn't, is that gimpshop it gui interephase, ie; terminology , names of tools, the look and feel of photoshop..... in general feel like photoshop... and that can be important when you looking at doing a photoshop tutorial .... it easier gimpshop than followin a photoshop tutorial working with gimp ..

shareware programs like corels' a lot cheaper and good out their also ....

this link has a similar question... and there a bunch of suggestions..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080826070620AAWxtuF

http://www.understandinganime.com/tutorials.php

this link might be of interest...
kayanat said:I want a good program to photoshop anime (for example:changing colors of the picture) Which program would be the best? Some one told me that Adobe Photoshop works, is that true? If so which one should i purchase? What other photoshop programs work? I kinda want it a little cheap too but i guess it could be kinda expensive as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum