TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Colour Matching!

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 27th 2009#196585 Report
Im working on a series of images from a photoshoot.

I am having massive problems with getting the background of each image to match with one another. Each image seems to have a slightly different shade background, so basically they all look inconsistent together.

Is there anything i could do which would easily match the background from the different images together?

Using curves doesnt really help and when i do get it right (slightly similar), skin tones are then off.

The photos are done in a studio and evenly lit, the backgrounds are pale blue!

Please, I need urgent help!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2009#196711 Report
Well depending on which version of Photoshop you have, probably the easiest way would be to use the Match Colors command. Make sure your images are in RGB, then go to the Image menu, go to Adjustments, and then choose Match Colors. Choose an image you want to use as a source - i.e. the background color you like, and choose that image as your source in the Image Statistics section of the Match Colors pop up menu. Be advised that this may still alter your skin tones as this applies the adjustment to the entire image. If this is the case, you may have to take that extra step and select only the background for adjustment, that is if your image has a selection, the adjustment will only be made to the selection. You can also restrict your Color Matching to specific layers as well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum