TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Photoshop: Show up colors in a picture.

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 12th 2009#195921 Report
Hello everyone.

My name is Sam and I live in Switzerland.

I've a question about Photoshop. First of all have a look on that picture.

I'd like to know how to show up the colors of the tee shirts and the all the colours in general on this picture.

Greeting

Thank You Guys

Sam Cisse
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2009#195951 Report
Hey Sam. Welcome!

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. The usual English usage for "show up" means "to appear" or "to arrive." Can you try re-wording your request? ;)

Cool pic BTW...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 24th 2009#196438 Report
Hey Sam. Welcome!

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. The usual English usage for "show up" means "to appear" or "to arrive." Can you try re-wording your request?

Cool pic BTW...

What I meant by "show up" is making the colors better. To bring them out. If you have a look on the picture, you'll see that all the colors are special.

Thank you for your help (=
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 24th 2009#196439 Report
wonderful, our traffic has been wonderful, customers are in a great mood," Pavelka said.

And the recession of 2008 did not fail to produce a hot, must-have item, either. It wasn't a toy though. It was an item of clothing that seemingly no teenage girl could live with out.

"It's Ugg boots. You can't keep Ugg boots in the stores. They fly out the door," Pavelka said, referring to the shin-high boots that have roll-down wooly tops.

The boots are so ubiquitous, nearly every girl in Newtown was sporting a pair at Newtown High School's hometown football game last month.

In some towns, high school girls favored the roll-down style, while others adapted the rolled-up look. Either way, it was Uggboots they were wearing -- one of the hottest fashion trends in years.

"The caffeine has been flowing as well," said Pavelka, who stopped by the busy food court and paid a visit to the McDonald's there.

He talked about the season's other hands-down winner: electronic games. They have dominated Christmas lists since the 1990s.

"Electronics are hot for the younger folks. They like the Xbox. They're buying sweaters and accessories," he said of the teen and young adult crowd.

There were many bargains to be had. More than a few stores had signs that said "clearance" or "50 to 70 percent off."

That was good for U.S. Army Pvt. Albert Barnes, of Oxford.

"I got a good deal at Godiva chocolate," said the young soldier, dressed in his fatigue uniform.

He said he had just returned from training in Missouri and was home for the holidays.

"I'm ready for Christmas," he said, toting a bag of merchandise.

Leighann Urban of Stratford was carrying her bags as well, with her boyfriend, Mike Eavis of Bridgeport, alongside.

"I didn't want to wait until the last minute but it just worked out that way, with money and everything," Urban said.

But it didn't hurt.

"Everything is on sale," she said, smiling.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2009#196496 Report
IMHO, those colours are great!
But you can always tweak at taste, using the levels command (Ctrl+L) or the curves command (Ctrl+M)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 25th 2009#196498 Report
hi,
now another way.. and you may need to mask out areas you don't want effected is use the image>adjustment>hue/saturation .... and instead of using the master use the individual color on the list...

this way you can not only adjust the saturation but if need to change the hue on the base color your changing...

samcisse said:Hello everyone.

My name is Sam and I live in Switzerland.

I've a question about Photoshop. First of all have a look on that picture.

I'd like to know how to show up the colors of the tee shirts and the all the colours in general on this picture.

Greeting

Thank You Guys

Sam Cisse
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum