TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

photoshop camera raw

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 5th 2009#195735 Report
Hi
I'm quite new to this so i hope i'm clear enough
I have a nikon D40x and today i shot some pictures in raw format to try it out,however when i came to upload them i cannot open them in either bridge or photoshop cs2 I have the camera raw plug in but they just wont open the only way they open is as a tiff and then they are very tiny and poor quality all i keep getting is that it's not a supported file, I really need some help ,so if theres anyone that can help I will be forever grateful:-)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2009#195740 Report
zebi said:Hi
I'm quite new to this so i hope i'm clear enough
I have a nikon D40x and today i shot some pictures in raw format to try it out,however when i came to upload them i cannot open them in either bridge or photoshop cs2 I have the camera raw plug in but they just wont open the only way they open is as a tiff and then they are very tiny and poor quality all i keep getting is that it's not a supported file, I really need some help ,so if theres anyone that can help I will be forever grateful:-)

It sounds like you just need to get a newer version of Camera RAW. As new cameras are released the app gets updated to work with them.

The app is here, along with the list of supported cameras:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

Hope this helps,

S
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2009#195741 Report
.....although the lastest version might not work on CS2, but the earlier ones are on the Adobe site if you dig around.

S
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2009#195742 Report
Oooops, that refers to an earlier post which is waiting for moderator approval. Sorry for any confusion!

S
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum