TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a Nudder q?....He he

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 18th 2001#1949 Report
k Guys i am just gonna ask one more ? then i won't ask anymore this will be a long one.
I need help on how to achieve some results like on this page the interface really is wut i am looking for.

http://www.eyeball-design.com/page05.htm

Have a look it is Sic

? 1
How would you get all the basic bit of the interface to look 3d like all the bits that are connected they are all 3d
how
-gradient overlay?
-Gradient bucket?
-Airbrush Glassian blur?

?2
Is there an easier way to create the exact shapes you want.

?3
Is there and easier way to use the type tool instead of having to select an area to type in like you can make a easirer box to type in.

I think i coudl do it if i jsut took my time. Is that the key to achiveing good results? Taking your time covering every little detail.
Well I hope you can help me. PLz tell me hwo to make that kind of interface.

Thnx
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2001#1952 Report
look over that site i linked you to in your other post...check out the tutorials on THAT site....
he walks you thru building your interface....all you have to have is the idea.

YES...take your time and nit-pick every detail.

I have yet to get anything I am truly happy with but I'm still tryin'
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 19th 2001#1997 Report
That site is pretty darned cool. See what you can do with good ole HTML and JavaScript? People have become too Flash-dependant these days. ;)

-px
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 20th 2001#2025 Report
wut site is cool
I know guite a bit of HTML
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2001#2078 Report
That site that has the interface you like also has a whole section devoted to making interfaces, check that out. And try finding a tutorial on channels, I think that will help you get some 3d effects. Um, Pank has a tut on that actually, its called "A good way to make multi layered rings". You can achieve many great effects using the techniques from this tut. Hope this helps...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum