TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

QuStIoN for the teamphotoshop staff

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1794 Report
OK hi guys

I was just wondering how you created the glass looking effect on your side bars and stuff is it a customized gradient overlay or something. Could you plz tell me how to achive that effect or anyone who has the know how on how to achive such excellent results. I myself am 14 and have only had Ps6 for a couple of weeks and i am learning and have started to create my own website. Take a look and give me some constructive critisim but keep in mind how long i have been using PS6.

K see ya
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1799 Report
ehh ur website sucks......

the whole CAPS ON caps off fiasco should be tossed.. the GIANT banner at the top, take the white off it.
hm and ur interface didnt load correctly, for me anyway
and ur damn links arent right.

i to am 14 and understand what your goin through. this stuff is really hard and i just started a few days - a week ago.

check out the interface i am working on for my project.

http://www.geocities.com/killer4605/index.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1801 Report
confidence booster or wut. LOL it is ok i will jsut have to take a bit more time then if you think it sux instead of trying to get it up and running in 5 mins well thnx. But i am still wanning to know how to create that glass effect.

ohh and dude hwo do you create that 3D effect with your wire- nah it ok i will just take the tutorial.

See ya
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1807 Report
Well about the golf how-to,
I'd split it up to make it easier to read.

Since it is for kids, it's gonna' have to be a little more "attention-getting"

The chance that a kid is going to read through all of that is pretty small.

I would split it up into different sections.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1820 Report
psnewb

"ur website sucks" helps no one. Either be constructive or don't say anything...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2001#1828 Report
"the whole CAPS ON caps off fiasco should be tossed.. the GIANT banner at the top, take the white off it.
hm and ur interface didnt load correctly, for me anyway
and ur damn links arent right. "

i think that helped somewhat.. i told what i didnt like about it so he could change it if he wants......
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1829 Report
I don't care what you said after the fact.

Telling someone their website sucks is not the way to get the point across. If someone said in a public forum that my website sucked I don't think I'd be to pleased with them. If you want to argue about it feel free to email me. Other than that I'm done with this discussion...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1834 Report
It ok i don't mind. It ok wut u said but what woudl have been better was if you had have told me wut you hated then told me how to fix it. Plz tell me how to create the glass efect cause i can't seem to find a tutorial only for a sphere. Thnx guys. Pank your webstie rocks.

Laterz all
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 17th 2001#1836 Report

I think Pank might want to keep some of his secrets.

If you want some glass type effects, check out the links
from my footer, tons of links. >photoshop page.

also has some good tutes:
http://www.rainworld.com/oe_99/forge/ps_tut/

Good luck and keep at it.

Rogue
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 18th 2001#1944 Report
Thnx Rouge your a good guy. Sweet as pank i don't mind i will just have to learn. if anyone has any good ideas for a good interface tell me cause i need them.
Thnx
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum