TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Problems with Auto-Align and brushes in CS4

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 28th 2009#188275 Report
Hey guys I just got CS4 installed and my two main problems so far are that when I use a brush size above 300 it doesn't give me the "circle" brush icon. It gives a half circle and then the brush circle just disappears and I am left wondering how much of the image I am going dodge/burn/etc. Any idea why the brush circle would disappear after brush size 300?

The second issue I am having is the Auto-blend tool... I am using it to blend multiple images with different focus points into one image(increased DoF) But it is doing a REALLY poor job of masking the images so as to keep the sharpest points visible. I have a landscape photo with the fore-ground mid-ground and back-ground in focus. But for some reason auto-blend is using the details from the foreground image where background image should be used... Is there a way to have more manual control of auto-blend?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2009#193829 Report
Bump to the top of all that spam... Anyone?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 19th 2009#196288 Report
锦绣联合特价图书批发中心 万种特价书随您挑选! 随时有新品入库,敬请关注! 我们真诚邀请各地的图书批发公司、图书馆、书店等朋友加盟! 库存书这是一笔极为珍贵的知识宝库和可以利用的资源。然而,出版社和各大文化公司的大量图书长期积压,广大的读者与学校和单位图书馆、资料室却因资金和信息的不足无法购买到理想的书籍。在这样的情况下,我们锦绣联合网斥巨资投入了这项待开发的事业,希望我们的特价图书可以为社会图书馆、高校图书馆、中小学图书馆、工会图书馆等各种图书馆以及特价书店提供实惠与便利! 特价图书批发下载(更新日期:2009-01-13) 填写您的姓名及Email便可下载!如果您曾填写过,请再次填入相同信息! 姓 名: E-mail: 特价图书批发目录:万余种特价图书批发,副本量不限 典藏精品:典藏套装精品特价书约1800多种 锦绣联合特价图书批发特色: 1. 品种齐全。 2. 图书批发品质好。 3. 价格优惠。 4. 配货率高。 5. 发货及时。 6. 服务热情周到。 图书批发书目更新周期:一周 批发联系人: 郑 志 蕊 电 话 :13241976983 E-MAIL:jxlhbook@126.com QQ :826883472 欢迎光临锦绣联合特价图书批发中心 相信我们会为您指导特价图书中最权威的第一资讯,和最优惠的价格! 相信我们也会为您带来更大的利润空间,和最完善的售前、售后服务! 如果您需要更多的特价图书资料,欢迎来电来函来人!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum