TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Background Eraser Tool Help

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 3rd 2009#187894 Report
Hello. I am quite new to Photoshop. I often use the background eraser tool, however, I have opened two images of layouts which are on a white background and for the first time, none of the eraser tools will work at all. By selecting them they do not erase anything. Can someone tell me why this could be? Many Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2009#187897 Report
hi,
been trying to duplicate what you describe...

first... are you turning off the eye on the other layers... if you don't the other layers will show thru and you won't be able to see that you have erased.....

another possiblity is that it not a pure white and you have your tolerance set to maybe zero .. in a situation like that maybe only a couple of specs actually get erased and that it....

those are a couple of things that comes to mind... also you may want to check your background easure settings up there at the top.... may want to change settings up there.....

hope this helps

Cari71 said:Hello. I am quite new to Photoshop. I often use the background eraser tool, however, I have opened two images of layouts which are on a white background and for the first time, none of the eraser tools will work at all. By selecting them they do not erase anything. Can someone tell me why this could be? Many Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum