TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How to make this effect?

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 29th 2008#187869 Report
Hello,

I would have searched but I even don't know how we call this. I think the best way to explain is by an example:

I have an image of a part of a music score (a music sheet), like this:

I want to "fold" it entirely, to make it like a five lines rainbow so the space between lines must not change and follow the curve. How can I do this?
I've photoshop CS3.

Thanks for your time, it's really appreciated
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2008#187873 Report
Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2008#187879 Report
Hi,
I saw your post earlier and was hoping some one more knowleable than I would reply...

in cs3 under edit>transform you have a feature called warp.. besides yo can do a custom, it has some presets like curves and such... I wish i had it in cs1.. smiling, but anyway I think that will work for you... hopefully it does... here a tutorial on it...
http://www.photoshop-tutorials.biz/show/6322/

PePsY said:Hello,

I would have searched but I even don't know how we call this. I think the best way to explain is by an example:

I have an image of a part of a music score (a music sheet), like this:

I want to "fold" it entirely, to make it like a five lines rainbow so the space between lines must not change and follow the curve. How can I do this?
I've photoshop CS3.

Thanks for your time, it's really appreciated
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2009#187898 Report
Thank you jerry I will take a look. I was wondering what's the guy above was talking about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum