TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Anyone good with animation??

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 13th 2001#1538 Report
Is it easy? Is photoshop any good for this? I have fireworks but I can't figure it out. Can anyone helpe me with some real simple animations.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1750 Report
Get Flash...Photoshop can't do animations, only imagready can, but it will never become really breathtaking :D:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1756 Report
That REALLY all depends on what kind of animation.

If you are looking to do animated gifs...Photoshop will do it just fine.....so will imageready
its not flash tweening, true. I have however seen some VERY VERY good (breathtaking even ;) ) animations done in photoshop.
an easy way to do it is...
just move your stuff in Photoshop a little at a time and each move "save as" a different name (image 1, image2, etc) then I use a gif animation proggy, and just add those images into it and Viola....an animation.

just like Psnewb's plug animation.....I think it could be done with 2 images in a rollover

image 1:the unplugged "static" image

image 2:a gif animation (not a looping animation, just
one that would animate the plugging, then stop at like frame 10 or so. )
change the frames araound and save it as another name and it could unplug too.

no flash or Crazy javascript needed
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 15th 2001#1774 Report
swimger if u want 2 do text effect or animations goto www.swishzone.com and try it its really fast and cheap
also checkout the online ioffcial form of swish http://board.flashkit.com/board/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17
i m a regular participant there so try it and easy and its fast .
u can also try swift 3D
www.swift3d.com

so peace all
dbextor
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum