TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Efect Urgent!!!!!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 22nd 2008#181423 Report
Hello.
How can I get this effect in Photoshop CS3 ... someone around here knows how to do ???.. please an action or something ...
greatly appreciate your answers ..
tutorial somewhere .. or suggestions.
Thank you :rolleyes:
===================
(Traductor)

Cómo puedo sacar este efecto en el Photoshop CS3, ... alguien por aqui sabe como hacerlo???.. por favor una ACCION o algo...
agradecere enormemente sus respuestas..
algun tutorial.. o sugerencias.
Gracias

Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 22nd 2008#181428 Report
hi,
i am just a novice but untill the pros come around maybe i can help a little....

it always difficult to figure out how someone did something, because the scores of ways to do the same thing with photoshop.... but any way

what sort of work for me with the car....
a. i mask off the the red and yellow... so they would not be effected...
b. then i used the color balance, and that got me pretty close,,, then i simply used the brightnest and contrast to get a little deeper tones....

on the jumper i tried the same meathod.. but could really get as close as wanted so still experimenting....

i hope this is enough to get you started untill some one more expertice comes along

jotbe6 said:Hello.
How can I get this effect in Photoshop CS3 ... someone around here knows how to do ???.. please an action or something ...
greatly appreciate your answers ..
tutorial somewhere .. or suggestions.
Thank you :rolleyes:
===================
(Traductor)

Cómo puedo sacar este efecto en el Photoshop CS3, ... alguien por aqui sabe como hacerlo???.. por favor una ACCION o algo...
agradecere enormemente sus respuestas..
algun tutorial.. o sugerencias.
Gracias

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum