TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Suggestions on best way to combine 2 images

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 24th 2008#181035 Report
Hi,

I need to create a combined image for a web image project. It was requested that I put monster truck tires on a ford model T. Sounded easy enough, but am having difficulties finding images that have been shot at similar angles in order to make both images look like one cohesive unit. Any suggestions would be gladly heard!

Thanks!
Corinna
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2008#181037 Report
hi,
have you tried using yahoo or google or altavista grapic search engine....?

i just search for monster truck and model t ........ got ton of images of those vehicals at all sorts of angles and perspectives...... bond to find some failry close and then you your distor or transform features make minor changes

cornat said:Hi,

I need to create a combined image for a web image project. It was requested that I put monster truck tires on a ford model T. Sounded easy enough, but am having difficulties finding images that have been shot at similar angles in order to make both images look like one cohesive unit. Any suggestions would be gladly heard!

Thanks!
Corinna
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2008#181038 Report
jerrylb said:hi,
have you tried using yahoo or google or altavista grapic search engine....?

i just search for monster truck and model t ........ got ton of images of those vehicals at all sorts of angles and perspectives...... bond to find some failry close and then you your distor or transform features make minor changes

Hi Jerry,

THanks for the response, but that is where I've found most of the images I've been using. Most are such low quality that they are useless. I will try yahoo images, so far I've only used google. Thanks again!
Corinna
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum