TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How do you put music from your iPod onto a different comupter?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 13th 2008#180696 Report
All of my music files from iTunes were deleted, and I have another computer that has iTunes. Is there a way to move the music that is currenly on my iPod to another computer? I'm afraid that when I plug my iPod into another computer it will erase all of my music. What should I do?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2008#180708 Report
I just did this a few months ago when I got a new computer. Open iTunes, go to the help section, type in "new computer" and a set of step-by-step instructions will appear. Print these out. You basically have to go get the music files from your old computer, store them to your iPod, then transfer them to your new computer. It's pretty complicated, but the instructions iTunes provides are very easy to follow.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2008#180710 Report
I just re-read your post and it looks like your old music files are no longer on your old computer? Is that what you are saying? In that case, you may have to start your music collection over...but I'd still run a search in iTunes to see if the files can be saved or call their customer service number..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2008#180714 Report
Use Aniosoft iPod to Computer to transfer your music/video files to computer. Besides,after your backup completed, I suggest to backup your iTunes library with this Aniosoft iTunes Backup. Hope this helps!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum